Blackberry Cream Pie
16 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
4 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
one 9-inch graham cracker pie shell
15 ounces Sun Belle blackberries
3 tablespoons blackberry jam
1 tablespoon granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions1. In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese with confectioners sugar on low speed until well blended.
2. Gradually add milk and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract.
3. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes, until creamy.
4. Spread the cream cheese filling evenly in the pie shell.
5. Arrange blackberries on the filling in a circular pattern, starting from the outer rim of the pie shell and working toward the center, slightly overlapping the berries.
6. To prepare glaze, combine jam with sugar in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave high for 30 seconds.
7. Stir until the jam is liquid and well blended with the sugar.
8. Stir in 1 teaspoon vanilla.
9. Brush the glaze over the blackberries.
10. Refrigerate the pie for 4 hours before serving.