2 lime wedges
18 ounces (4 cups) Sun Belle blackberries
1/2 cup lime juice
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup agave nectar
2 tablespoons Rose's sweetened lime juice
1/2 cup orange liqueur (such as Cointreau)
1-1/2 cups fine tequila
Instructions1. Rub the lime wedges on the rims of 8 glasses. Dip each glass in a saucer filled with kosher salt in order to glaze the rims with salt.
2. Set aside 16 blackberries and spear two berries each on a toothpick.
3. In a blender, liquify the remaining blackberries with lime and lemon juices. Force this mixture through a strainer to remove the seeds.
4. Stir into the strained mixture agave nectar, Rose's lime juice, orange liqueur and tequila.
5. Pour the liquid into a chilled blender and fill with ice. Blend until smooth.
6. Pour the frozen dink into the prepared glasses. Place a toothpick of blackberries in each glass.