6 tablespoons softened butter
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon almond extract
1 1/4 cups all-purpose four
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 package (8 oz.) softened cream cheese
1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
2 1/2 cups Sun Belle sliced strawberries
1 cup Sun Belle blueberries
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
2 cups of Sun Belle strawberries crushed
1. In a large bowl, mix butter and sugar until fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts.
2. Add flour, baking powder and salt; gradually into the butter mixture.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
4. After mixture is refrigerated for 1 hour, on a floured board, roll dough in a 13-inch circle.
5. Transfer dough circle to an ungreased 12-inch pizza pan and slightly build up edges,
6. Bake at 350° for 18-22 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool.
1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar until smooth.
2. Spread mixture evenly over crust. Arrange sliced strawberries and blueberries on top.
3. In a large saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and crushed strawberries until completely blended. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes until thick.
4. Cool slightly and spread crushed strawberry mixture over top of sliced strawberries.
5. Keep refrigerated until serving and enjoy,
Tip: Serve whole strawberries and blueberries as garnish on plate,