Baked Blueberries with Asparagus
25 fresh asparagus spears (with woody ends trimmed or snapped off)
1 cup fresh Sun Belle blueberries
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
InstructionsPreheat oven to 450ºF (230ºC)
1. Spread the asparagus on a non-stick cookie sheet.
2. Brush asparagus lightly with olive oil.
3. Lightly season with Lawry’s.
4. Evenly sprinkle parmesan cheese over asparagus.
5. Evenly place fresh blueberries on asparagus (reserving a quarter cup for garnish later).
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes.
7. Remove asparagus spears from cookie sheet and place onto your favorite serving
dish. Garnish with reserved blueberries.
Enjoy this healthy and easy to make side dish.