Chicken Salad with Blueberries
2 grilled boneless breast, cubed
2 cups Sun belle blueberries
1 large Sun Belle red bell pepper
3 stalks celery
1 bunch scallions
6-ounce container Greek style yogurt
2 tablespoons of lemon juice
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 heads Sun Belle Belgian endive
1/2 cup slivered almonds<
pepper to taste<
Instructions1. Whisk together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt.
2. Seed bell pepper and dice into 1/2 inch pieces.
3. Chop celery into 1/4 inch pieces and slice scallion.
4. Combine vegetables, blueberries and chicken with dressing and refrigerate at least one hour.
5. Wipe heads of endive and separate out the leaves. Arrange these leaves in an overlapping fan design on each of six luncheon plates.
6. Chop the endive hearts which remain into 1/2 inch pieces and toss them into the salad mixture.
7. Spoon the salad onto the plates over the endive leaves.
8. Throw individual blueberries and almond slivers on each plate for garnish.
Note: Leftover roast chicken, chopped with skin removed, is an ideal substitute for the grilled chicken.