Quick and Easy Blueberry Muffin in a Mug
1 cup Sun Belle blueberries
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 ½ tablespoons sugar
¼ teaspoon baking powder
2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2 tablespoons of egg whites (approximately one egg’s worth) of liquid egg substitute
1 ½ teaspoon applesauce
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions1. Spray your favorite microwave-safe large mug (16 oz.) with nonstick spray. Mix together, in the mug, the all-purpose flour, baking powder, sugar, cinnamon and salt.
2. Add all remaining ingredients except the blueberries. Stir until completely smooth.
3. Gently fold in blueberries.
4. Microwave 2 ½ minutes, or until set.
5. Remove from the microwave and gently run a knife along the edges to separate the cake from the cup.
6. Cool for 25 minutes to obtain the best texture.
7. Enjoy this morning treat directly from the cup and top with fresh blueberries prior to serving.