Blueberry Oatmeal Bars
2 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup almond slivers
4 tabelspoons honey
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 scoop Vanilla Protein powder
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/4 cup slivered almonds
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1 1/2 cup fresh Sun Belle Blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°
2. Line 9 x 9 baking pan with parchment paper, lightly grease with coconut oil.
3. Combine all ingredients in to food processor until completely blended.
4. Pour mixture into prepared pan and spread evenly with a spatula until the entire pan is covered.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes and add topping.
1. Combine ingredients in medium bowl and stir until mixed.
2. Removing pan from oven, spread topping evenly over entire pan.
3. Bake an additional 15 minutes.
4. Let bars cool before cutting into squares and serve.