Cranberry and Maple Brussels Sprouts
1- 8 .oz Bag of Green Belle Organic Cranberries (Fresh or Frozen)
1 lb Brussel sprouts
3-1/2 tbsps avocado oil
2 tbsp dried thyme
1/2 tsp sea salt
2/3 tsp ground pepper
3 tsp maple syrup
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Slice Brussel sprouts in half after trimming stems.
3. In a medium-size bowl add Brussel sprouts, cranberries, avocado oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir gently to combine Brussel sprouts and cranberries with all ingredients except the maple syrup.
4. On a non-stick baking sheet, spread the Brussel sprouts and cranberry mix in a single layer.
5. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and transfer the mixture into a medium-size shallow baking pan. Add maple syrup and stir until brussel sprout cranberry mixture is evenly coated.
6. Place pan in the oven and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes (until mixture is crispy).
7. Remove from the oven and place in serving the dish. Serve warm and enjoy!
8. Pairs well with meat, poultry and fish entrees.