Sweet Raspberry Macaroons in A Chocolate Shell
2 cups dried sweetened flaked coconut
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 large egg white
Pinch of kosher salt
1-cup SunBelle raspberries
6 ounces of semisweet chocolate chips chopped
2 teaspoons coconut oil
Parchment liner for baking sheet
Option: Colored sugar for garnish
Instructions1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine coconut, granulated sugar, egg white, and salt in a food processor and pulse until combined.
2. Add raspberries and pulse until mixed (should be slightly lumpy).
3. Scoop mounds of coconut mixture 1 inch apart onto a parchment-lined baking sheet, using a tablespoon to form small mounds.
4. Bake until macaroons are lightly golden, 28 to 30 minutes, rotating baking sheet halfway through. Transfer macaroons to a wire rack and let cool.
5. Place chocolate in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted.
6. Add coconut oil, stirring until combined, then remove from heat.
7. Dip bottoms of macaroons in chocolate or completed, transferring as dipped to a parchment-paper-lined rimmed baking sheet.
8. Keep refrigerated until firm and serve chilled.
Optional: Garnish with colored sugar while warm to add a sparkle!